Bring out your dog’s full potential with Prep School’s unique curriculum designed to create the foundation for a balanced and confident dog.
What’s Included with Prep School
- 3 days a week
- Daily obedience and socialization training
- Proficiency in 9 commands
- Monthly trick training
- Monthly report cards
- Written canine behavior/personality assessment*
- 10% OFF additional private lessons and group classes*
- Certificate of Graduation*
*Some differences may apply based on the students program length
Why Choose Pack Method Prep
Certified and Skilled Trainers
Each classroom has an assigned teacher that has been certified by the nationally recognized Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers. This prestigious organization requires certification holders to regularly continue and advance their education and to commit to a standard of ethics.
This certification requirement ensures that your pup’s teacher uses human and effective methodologies backed by education and hands-on experience.
Formal Dog Training
- Humane, science based methods
- Thorough progress tracking and parent communication
- Foundational obedience curriculum
The Results of Prep School
More Than Teaching a Dog New Tricks
Humans are constantly underestimating their dog’s intelligence and abilities. With Prep School, we keep students on their toes with a curriculum that changes each week AND the addition of extracurricular brain games like basic tricks and bonding through toy play.
A Strategic Program Made for Real Success
We track each student’s progress in a variety of ways, and you can expect results such as:
- Proficiency in 9 basic dog obedience commands
- Increased confidence around different people, dogs, and situations
- Improved responsiveness to dog training commands around distractions
- Impulse control and good decision making skills in a social environment
- Self-calming mechanisms in high arousal situations
Explore Our Other Services
Learn about our other dog training services to find the best option for you and your pup.